About
About me
Hi everyone!
My name is Karelle Guay and I am a student at
Montmorency College. I have been studying Social Sciences : Individual Profil
for five semesters. My program can prepare me for any Social Sciences related
careers such as a journalist, lawyer or historian. After having four psychology
courses, I fell in love with it and that's why I will be studying psychology
next year in university. There is no competition to get in this program, but
there is a strong competition to stay in it and to be selected for the doctorate
after your bachelor and your master. You have to keep great grades, be in
research groups and get to know the teachers.
About this blog
This blog is going to be about my program and
mostly about my favourite subject ; Psychology. If you are someone who is
interested in mental health and people's behaviours, you are in the right
place. Mental health is really important, in my opinion, and I think everyone
should know at least a little bit about it. By having some knowledge on this
topic, you could recognize someone, or even yourself, who has mental health
issues and help them find the right resources. Mental health is still a taboo
in our society and we don't talk about it enough. I will be posting as
regularly as possible. If you guys want me to post about something specific or
if you need someone to talk to, do not hesitate to leave a comment or to send
me a message.
- Karelle
A blog about psychology ! I love it , can't wait for the next post !!!
RépondreSupprimer